Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

IPL 2023 Bid Over 36 Crores, Harry Brook's Grandmother Rs


Harry Brock, an aggressive batsman for England, broke down in tears during the INR 13.25 crore (over PKR 36 crore) auction for the IPL 2023.


Harry Brook posted a video of himself on social media, thanking the company and announcing that Sunriser Hyderabad had bought him for INR 132.5 million.


IPL team Sunrisers Hyderabad called while my family and I were eating breakfast, and Harry Brook said, "I don't know how to react; I'm out of words." Grandma sobbed when I was the auctioneer's choice.


Brooke earned the third-highest bid among English cricketers in the auction, behind all-rounders Sam Curran (Rs 18.25 crore) and Ben Stokes (Rs 16.25 crore), becoming Sunrise Hyderabad's most expensive player.


Do you recall the recent 3-Test series against Pakistan, where Harry Brooke scored 3 centuries?

Post a Comment

0 Comments